In attendance: Mary Danko, Judah Hamer, Wendy Hysko, Chris Kirby, Debra Tinkham & Lucinda Walker
Meeting was called to order at 11:10 a.m.
1. Mary introduced new Board members, Wendy Hysko (Brownell Library) and Debra Tinkham (Bradford Public Library.) Wendy will also report on Vokal news.
2. Vokal Implementation – Colchester is due to migrate in mid-February, bringing the total number of libraries on the consortium catalog to 5. More libraries are scheduled to migrate this spring. Chris will contact ByWater Solutions about them hosting our EZ Proxy server.
3. Bookkeeper – GMLC has hired Diane Dupre to be our bookkeeper. She will work an average of 10 hours a month. Judah & Mary met with her this week and the transition process in place.
4. E-book Funding – Four new libraries have joined LUV. There was a brief discussion about funding e-books. Mary suggested that we may need to apply for additional grants. A more formal discussion will happen at the Board retreat.
5. Board Retreat – the Board will meet in late March or early April to create goals and strategize for the next fiscal year.
6. Membership fees – Discussion about Kellogg-Hubbard wishing to amend patron numbers and adjust GMLC bill. A motion was made to deny request – it was seconded and passed. Mary will contact library.
7. Exit fees – it was decided that the current exit fee structure will continue.
Meeting adjourned at 12:05 PM.